Known for Professional Physical Therapy
Injuries can be inevitable. You can’t always predict accidents, sports injuries, or painful conditions, but you can count on top-notch physical therapy at Cambridge Fitness. At our wellness center, you can meet with experienced therapists dedicated to restoring your comfort and improving your quality of life. We’ll sit down with you, learn more about your goals, and hopefully, get you back in the gym as soon as possible. Our facilities in Raleigh, NC are here to keep you active, fit, and healthy. Learn more about how consistent physical therapy sessions can help you live your best life.
Do I Need Physical Therapy?
In many cases, the need for physical therapy is evident. Perhaps you have intense chronic pain, or you were hurt playing basketball and the pain isn’t going away. However, sometimes it’s less apparent when you need the help of an experienced PT. The truth is that it’s always better safe than sorry when it comes to meeting with a physical therapist. If you’re dealing with any of the following conditions, even if they’re minor, we encourage you to reach out:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports injuries
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Back pain
- TMJ disorders
- Neurological conditions
- Muscular dystrophy
- Diabetic ulcers
- Cystic fibrosis
How You Can Benefit From Physical Therapy
Whether you have a serious injury or minor pain, physical therapy can benefit you. Consult with one of our therapists and learn more about which services will best serve your unique needs. Physical therapy is a highly-personalized treatment that takes your specific condition and goals into account. Cambridge Fitness helps clients get the following benefits out of top-quality physical therapy sessions:
- Less Pain: This is often the main reason people seek out physical therapy. A trained therapist can recommend exercises and techniques to reduce or even eliminate your pain. Most of the time, these therapies also prevent the pain from returning later.
- Better Flexibility: As we age, we often lose some of our range of motion, eventually resulting in difficulty moving. If you’d like to restore your flexibility or mobility, talk to Cambridge Fitness about meeting with a physical therapist.
- Injury Recovery: If you’ve been injured while playing sports or during an auto accident, physical therapy is an excellent step toward recovery.
- Improve Balance: Many people struggle with balance issues, especially elderly folks. Our team works with clients to minimize their risk of falling and restore coordination.
- Manage Related Conditions: Physical therapy can help manage other conditions, including diabetes, osteoporosis, heart disease, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and pelvic pain.
- Avoid Surgery: Sometimes, painful conditions become so severe that they require surgery. However, frequent physical therapy sessions can go a long way to avoiding invasive treatments.
Get Back to the Gym with Physical Therapy
Much of the time, those who need physical therapy the most are the ones who also love being active. With some help from the therapists at Cambridge Fitness, you can get back in the gym safely. We work with clients who are recovering from a severe injury and help them create achievable goals as they work through pain and discomfort. Our team will help you ease back into a workout routine that won’t set your progress back. Too often, people dive head-first back into exercise and end up with a worse injury. The Cambridge Fitness team is here to educate you on safe ways to exercise after an injury.
Ask About Our Other Services
At Cambridge Fitness, we’re much more than just a physical therapy provider. We’re a full-service wellness center, complete with workout equipment and fitness professionals to get you well on your way to a healthy lifestyle. We strive to be Raleigh’s one-stop-shop for all their fitness needs, whether that’s a quick morning workout or a few water aerobics classes in the afternoon. Check out our services beyond physical therapy:
Visit a physical therapist Today
Severe pain rarely goes away on its own. That’s why it’s crucial to work with a trained physiotherapist to restore your quality of life. At Cambridge Fitness, we’re glad to help Raleigh, Apex, and Wilmington residents learn more about their physical health and start them on the right track toward a pain-free life. Oftentimes, chronic pain conditions are unavoidable, but you can plan for excellent care. Get in touch with Cambridge Fitness today to learn more about our physical therapy services.
This is a great place to do water exercise. I really needed it after my neighborhood pool closed for the season. Its the cleanest safest indoor pool and they take precautions to keep all of safe.
Such a fantastic place! State of the art equipment that allows both traditional and innovate exercise. Experienced and passionate staff that provides top quality care for their clients. Cambridge is truly in a class of its own.
I’d like to give special recognition to the staff in the Wellness Center. I have had back, hip and leg muscle pain and issues. Participating in classes has brought me through each issue and keeps me moving! The instructors seem to know what our muscles need to do and what exercises we need to do to keep those muscles moving. It will take some effort in your part but it is worth it! They want to help you and you deserve it.
The Wellness Center is very accommodating and compelling. I am very comfortable knowing that the staff is knowledgeable and helpful.
The Wellness Center staff is very caring and is always willing to help with any muscle and joint issues I might have.
Disclaimer:- By filling out these forms you are giving us permission to reach out through text, email, phone calls